Famous people

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So, I've checked the index, and I think this is a complete new theme (if not, mods will step in): Famous People. You know you want to brag about that famous person you saw. Well, here's the place. Just tell us his/her name, because not everybody is famous all over the world.

Go paparazzi, go.

I'll start with actor/politician Arnold Schwarzenegger. Who, in real life, is much shorter than I thought.

shelbyenzo311.jpg

And filmmaker Michael Moore:
cdeetje294.jpg

now show me yours

pascal

Recording artist Vanessa Carlton. And I. Not famous.

DSC022492.jpg

I have a pic of me and ralphie may...but its on my external....tomorrow....ill get it

Pascal: cool new theme! And you are right, it has not been there before. Must now go add it to the index! :D (And I've hardly got anything to add to the topic, other than the photo a person who I know from German television but simply do NOT know his name (saw him in Hagenbeck's - Hamburg Zoo - last year), and of a book author who is maybe mildly famous. Only very mildly. Would need to dig up the photos...

Who's Pascal? :D

You've been doing too much math LaFoto. :D

Pascal=puscas
(And go ask my maths teacher from back then if EVER in my life I did "too much math", he'll shake his head vigorously and say "Who? Corinna? Too much math? Never!")

Hehehe... what language is Pascal spelled Pascas in?

I can find a "Puscasi" though. :D

;) yes, Puscas=pascal, I've explained it somewhere on TPF.

LaFoto: mildly famous is famous enough. Show us that tv person and that book guy!

Two more from me:

New York senator/former First Lady Hillary Clinton:
december2007255.jpg

Tv anchor Tom Brokaw:
brokaw.jpg

pascal

This person is somehow famous through North German Television, but I cannot for the life of me say what his name is, he looks kind of like Carlo von Tiedemann, but he is not that person:

FamousSomeone.jpg

And this is book author Torey Hayden at a book signing (for which I then was her "official photographer")

097_Booksigning_chattingwithcrowd.jpg

Later, someone else also took a photo of the two of us together, that person is called Robyn and this photo therefore is not mine but Robyn's!

Robyn-Pic_Toreyich.jpg

DSC09974.jpg

Sorry for the quality....P&S

So?
Who is it?
Whom should we all know, worldwide?

Ralphie May? Stand up comedian, from last comic standing, and has had like 2 or 3 specials on comedy central. Funny dude.

BTW....he's the fat one. And the slightly handsome one on the left is me :D

he used to be fatter...he lost a lot of weight

2122923.jpg

He's def. my favorite comedian....his sense of humor is as screwed up as mine....racist, sexist, politically incorrect, great one liners....I love the guy.

Most reactions

Back