FAMOUS portraits re-enacted by John Malkovich

......... If anyone has not seen "Being John Malkovich"...first, shame on you. Second, go watch it.
This has to stop! That is exactly what I was just about to post, as soon as I saw the thread title! I love that guy in just about everything he's done!

I'm not in your head....maybe YOU are in MY head! You and Sharon!

Heyyyyyy, wait a minute...you're one of the voices! Hey Sharon, did you hear that? Snerd's come to the party!! :boogie:

(Love John Malkovich!)

Wow...how weird! Some of the world's most famous and well-known portraits, re-enacted with actor John Malkovich as the subject! See Malkovich as Ernest Hemingway,Salvadore Dali,Che Guevara, Andy Warhol, Migrant Mother,Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, and others! Funny stuff!

Iconic Portrait Photos Throughout History Recreated with John Malkovich as the Subject
Wow--just wow! It takes a twisted mind to conceive of this concept and the details (not just anyone as your substitute but JOHN MALKOVICH!). Kudos to Miller and Malkovich, and kudos to you Derrel for bringing this to our attention.

I enjoyed those. Very interesting concept and execution.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Now that's different.

Dave

loved all of it other than the Warhol photo. I dis-like Warhol

Very intresting but the Diane Arbus / Identical Twins, Roselle, New Jersey (1967), 2014 look like them two girls out of the horror movie 'The Shining'...

Very intresting but the Diane Arbus / Identical Twins, Roselle, New Jersey (1967), 2014 look like them two girls out of the horror movie 'The Shining'...
Hi Aura - it's well known that the director of "The Shining," Stanley Kubrick, crossed paths with Diane Arbus during his career. Whether or not that image of hers is what influenced the shot in the film of the two girls is up for debate - but nowhere in the Stephen King novel do those girls ever appear. ;)

Often wondered what it would have been like if the shining had been set in England and directed by Hammer horror.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back