Farewell

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All good things must come to an end, and now I must bid TPF farewell. I enjoyed my stay here, met a lot of new friends,even met many in person, but the time has come to move on. We created this darkside gallery a few years back, when there were more of us here and I hope you all keep it alive. I have another home where this genre is discussed by people who also share the same passion. Please take care everyone.
11.gif

755947083_HNNWb-L.jpg

yar.gif

You will be terribly missed, Chiller. Your departure is a real loss to this forum
cry.gif

As a mental case myself, I have no problem understanding your need to move on even if I will miss your work.

Thank you for leaving us with such a great photo.

And I have a feeling I will be seeing your work later on... :thumbup:

later chiller, hope to see ya in the near future, which i am sure i will as i have seen your name on other forums. unless you leave those as well, then ill have to stalk you

Last edited:
No Prob Bob... I sailing a similar slewth in the not to distant futuer. (pardon fir mispellings)

On the otherside dude. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I just looked at my post..... :lmao:, but no worries dude.

EDIT II: Duide, you and the Penguin Queen in June..... tell me it's still a possibility.

Last edited:
That is a powerful image and fits purpose
I really do love your work, I showed my college tutor some of your work and he really liked it too (Y)
I hope to see more of your work.

Unfortunate to see you leave.

Do you perhaps have a personal website / blog we may follow your work on?

Last edited:
care to share where you will be going to discuss the genre? i would like to check it out

care to share where you will be going to discuss the genre? i would like to check it out

cue melodramatic music.....

No Tyler, he cannot. For he has left, to never come back...

^^^ Hmmm, I rather suspect that kind of attitude is why he's leaving. Chiller has been around for many years, shared his wealth of knowledge with many members, gone to many meetups with TPF members and others, and wowed us all with his photographs and vision. Plus he's a super nice guy. His departure from the forum is a loss, not something to be snide about. Just my two cents worth.

Damn, going to miss your work and "humor".
Chop the dumass snide remark dude up with that "penguin-saw" you're flashing, Antarctican...

J.:confused:

Why is everyone leavingggggg?! We can't have a community when people take off. :(

...Just the nature of the beast, I guess. You can only stand it for so long. Some people just have a higher tolerance than others...

Sometimes I feel the same way.

Hell, sometimes I feel like getting off-line entirely. Wouldn't be the first time.

I just can't bring myself to take it that far these days though - as much as I may hate to admit it, internet access is a basic necessity now. You just can't function in the modern world without it.

One of the finest artists on TPF. One of the few. Awesome pic, btw. I hope we'll still see you over in "the place that shall not be named".

Later!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back