" FARM-SCAPES ""

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok folks , sorry but this is what I do, Covered Bridges/ Mills/ Old Churches/

old old old... ( Nostalgia ) type photography here in Vermont.. which also includes a lot of BARNS!!

So think someone said there is a definite crowd against Barn Shots, but since these include Landscape, lets throw them to the wolfs here...lol..

Heres three from this past Winter..

waterpine.jpg

scenicfarmviewcopy.jpg

WaltonMountain.jpg

I love 1 & 3 especially. Great shots!

If you're ever out west, I think you'd have a field day in northern Utah/southern Idaho and Wyoming. Wide open fields with some really old barns ancient farm equipment. Some still used, some dilapidated and left to the weather. Plus a few abandoned cabins. I didn't have a camera with me at the time (insert Homer Simpson D'OH here).

Thanks RKW !! Guess barn scenes is not a total downer for ya lol Thanks again!

I can appreciate a great picture regardless of the content and thats what #1 is for me. Its a great picture.....regardless of content. :)
Unless we travel a lot we are at the mercy of our surroundings. Im in south eastern CT...all I get are bad beaches and fishing boats!

d1a1s1..... I'm with you on your thinking!!

EBphotography... Are you in New England?

NEM...you know i like barns!!!...these are great!!

Im really into the third...something about the setup of the buildings!!!

well done!
garrentee

Well, I for one am so totally NOT against barn shots. I love to go round and take photos of local barns here, too, and of farmsteads, both from afar and getting up close for detail shots ... so I do appreciate your taking me to your world and to what your eyes (and consequently camera) see, for to me these barns look DIFFERENT from the ones I see daily, which makes them INTERESTING (to me).

And I know there are specific fans of barn photography out there in the big wide world, so never fear to post your barn photos only because SOME don't like them.

My complete lack of interest in car photos should not (and does not) prevent anyone from posting their car photos to here, either. Chaq'un à son gout, as the French say.

And I like the composition of your rural photography, like the inclusion of the bending river and reflection of the (red!) barn in the water, or the rolling hills in the background of Photo 2 or the red houses within all the white of the snow, which look so small here but actually must be quite large buildings (mostly so the unpainted barn).

In short: I like all these!

Peniole... I would indeed... love the west nostalgia shots ..

NJMAN... Thanks... hey , I like the old what can I say..

Garrentee.... I think we both know I like shooting barns lol.. Thanks..

LaFoto... Thanks so much for the time in your comment, appreciate this!

Most reactions

Back