Farmers Daughter at Sunset (C+C)

Call me a sicko, but frankly I think some bumps are good.

:lol: Only you Manaheim.. only you... You're not a sicko... you're healthy.:sexywink:

By the way, speaking technically I think a few of these could be brightened slightly... and compositionally... watch out for too much dead space. Particularly in 4. A lot of the top of that frame could be whacked.

Also be careful not to dead-center something in the frame unless you have a very specific reason to do so (like there's something that leads the eye in and out of the center or something).

Also try to fill up as much of the frame with your subject as possible... unless the background REALLY contributes to that subject. Look at that first one... she's really outstanding in her field... (chuckle) but I don't really care about the field so much, so why show it?

Finally... those wires. EASILY cloned out. I would do it myself to show you (as well as some of the other stuff I've mentioned) but it says your pictures are not ok to edit.

slightly out of focus..to many for C&C

wow...that was real helpful.

I'm sorry, but you must be blind. These shots are all in focus pal.

From what I've heard from people on TPF, try not to crop a shot so that you cut off a joint such as an elbow.

Most reactions

Back