Farmstead in neighbouring village

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a couple of photos I took one morning when I went out to take ... well: photos :).

89252549.jpg

89252556.jpg

89252559.jpg

89252546.jpg

89252535.jpg

89252532.jpg

(All taken with my new little digital Canon)

The first one would be really good - if only the shadow wasn't right across the doorway thing like that. :-(
I love these couleurs, the reds, blues, greens. They even got their machinery to match the colour of the doors!!

La Foto you have very nice weather there! Here it is raining... snow almost melted and it's freezing cold. And the humidity is high so everybody feels under the dog (weather?) :)

I know about that shadow, Meysha, but felling those trees seemed a little rough on the people... I felt guilty at stepping all over their place, anyway. I've tried to capture this tractor remise several times before now, this was the first attempt with the sun out (and it was last week on Wednesday, mentos, it was raining all day today, too), and the morning sun at that ... so... Maybe I should put it into the Photoshop Challenge thread over in the Photo Themes to see what other might do with it as to getting rid of that shadow (since getting rid of the tree... see above... ;))

Gorgeous shots. The colours are amazing, especially in #5. And I love the softness of all the shots.

i do'nt mind the shadow really on #1, it shows the reality of the subject, if you know what i mean, i love em all.great clarity and colour...

Thank you all :).
And yes, Meysha, feel free to work on that one photo.
Here's the second of the two I took on that day, maybe it's better composed? Though the big trees are still there, still casting their shadows ...

89252553.jpg

Oh, by the way:
the photo towards the house alongside the barn with the tractor (the fourth in the row, to make it easier) is among my personal favourites of these and looks much better in a larger version, however I created a "web site size" of these to post them so photobucket - or these are in picturetrail, actually - can't do with them as they please and I have some more control over things. But I might consider having a larger print made out of that one (?)

I really really like the first one. It reminds me of the perfect little getaway spot in the woods. Nice job! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back