Fashion/Beauty and Advertising

benjikan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anybody is interested in this field of photography, I will be glad to field any questions you may have.

You may view my CV at the following sites...

Best Wishes
Benjamin Kanarek

YES! This is absolute perfect timing. I am currently enrolled at a imaging seminar class at my school and I would love to have someone help me with studio photography (fashion, glamor). Ive been doing photography for about 1 year now and graphic design for about 3. Please contact me if you wouldnt mind at [email protected].

I love your work too

Thanks so much for the offer

Quite striking photography Sir and thank you for your offer!

I do have a question, How do you manage a rapport with your models? Do you try to stay in a complimentary character with which ever persona they are trying to portray or remain the 'Photographer' or perhaps a little 'p' photographer who is just there or... I'll be quiet now and listen.

Thanks again,

mike eubanks

Quite striking photography Sir and thank you for your offer!

I do have a question, How do you manage a rapport with your models? Do you try to stay in a complimentary character with which ever persona they are trying to portray or remain the 'Photographer' or perhaps a little 'p' photographer who is just there or... I'll be quiet now and listen.

Thanks again,

mike eubanks

I generally do not impose on the model's natural instinct in responding to the briefing given to her before the shoot regarding the theme. I am the kind of director that would prefer to allow the personality of the model to come through, rather than imposing a pre-directive. However if the model is so off course as to the theme of the shoot, I will give her/him more specific direction.

I am often quite impressed with what comes out of an induvidual, if left to fly..

YES! This is absolute perfect timing. I am currently enrolled at a imaging seminar class at my school and I would love to have someone help me with studio photography (fashion, glamor). Ive been doing photography for about 1 year now and graphic design for about 3. Please contact me if you wouldnt mind at [email protected].

I love your work too

Thanks so much for the offer

Now that is a tall order. The word help does not help me help you, unless you can specify in which sense. Can you be more specific please?

I mean help as in I can email you some of my shots and you can give some extra critque on them. I didnt mean like call me up and be my best friend lol i just need someone who can just give me some guidance.

Most reactions

Back