ChadHillPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chadhillphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey All,

I just did a catalog shoot for a client and worked with some amazing models.
Below are a few images from the full post at my blog from the shoot.
The models hit every pose perfectly throughout the day and reminded me there is a much deeper awareness and talent to being a model than just being beautiful.

Chad+HIll+Photo+Flirt+Catalog+image+6.png

Chad+HIll+Photo+Flirt+Catalog+image+3.png

Chad+HIll+Photo+Flirt+Catalog+image+5.png

Great stuff.

The models hit every pose perfectly throughout the day and reminded me there is a much deeper awareness and talent to being a model than just being beautiful.
I fully agree. The first time I worked with a professional model, I was very impressed with how well they could pose, but also take direction when needed.

Great shots and I totally agree...working with a model who knows what they are doing makes things so much easier. It's not just about being pretty, it's know what to do in front of the camera. Great shots!

Fantastic shots... I hope to be doing this type of work soon.

Great job. I like how you were able to capture a high fashion taste in the pictures for a catalog. It's so easy to slip into the "jcpenny" mentality when you have to shoot for a catalog.

I really like the shots.Great posing. Only one nitpicky thing. Number 3 her feet are bugging me. Looks like she was supposed to be just balanced on the heels but isn't.

Hey Thanks all!

Its certainly one of the biggest "tips, tricks, or secrets" I would give any photographer when adding to their portfolio and I hear it all the time from Photographers I work for also.
"Use the best models, hair/make up and styling you can"

It really does make a HUGE difference when the models can hit poses and doesn't need constant direction, allowing you to focus on making awesome images.

The models are good and the lighting is good. The exposures look excellent, too. However, these are way too heavily processed for fashion photos, if that's what they were intended to be. If you actually want to put together a fashion book you will need to make some serious changes to your PP.

Beautifully done. Your models are great!

ahhh i been out the forum for a while no internet till now .. and come to find this post and i like .. real nice shoot ad models beautiful

Most reactions

Back