Fashion Divas

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Beginning of a small series featuring mannequins. Shot in the still of night, these mannequins silently watched me as I walked by. I had to turn around and take their picture - they struck these poses as I lifted the camera to my face. Have I captured their "presence"? As usual, all comments and critique of the aesthetic and technical aspect are greatly appreciated.

Leica IIIc, 50mm Elmar, HP5.

Tuna

NightFashion221.jpg

I quite like this Tuna ...

I kinda feel however that it could benefit from a square crop just to the other side of the left window line ... I think the symmetry would really compliment this picture as I find myself distracted by the clothes and what-not and I don't think it really adds anything to the photo.

Great picture, narrative and idea ... can't wait to see the rest of the series :mrgreen:

I love it, but I have to aree with errant_star. The area on the left kind of distracting, so suggest crop the left side and focus on the model. Nice photo!

Hi, Tuna I personally love the contrast between light and dark. It makes the divas head stand out above all the rest. I am personally trying to master the black and white so far I haven't really been succesful.

Good approach. The series will be great. Mannequins have always fascinated me as well. Kind of like the silent watchers of the street. I think it was the original "Time Machine" picture that featured mannequins thru time. Consider picking your favorite subject and photograph them for years. Seems to me that colour may be more suitable. Up close and personal may be the way to go.

Most reactions

Back