Fashion Shoots!

DKE Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few of my most recent shoots. You can see the rest at www.dkephotography.com
Danielle-Collection.jpg

AmandaBoatHouse-Collection.jpg

AmandaPG-Collection.jpg
[/url]

The first set is seems totally original. The subject seems comfortable. Strong energy. The flower adds a perfect touch.

The other two sets look a little contrived. Post details

GRRRR! LOL. Everyone always says that. Im mean, Im glad eveyone likes my abstract, but I really want to break into fashion. Ohh well... Thank you! Ha Ha! :D

I really like the top row. I agree with craig. Even though she's the suject and the only thing in the photo, it looks more natural, she looks comfortable with herself and the camera.

The next 2 rows do look too posed, like she's trying too hard and very aware of the camera right there. And I hate to say it, she might be the nicest person in the world (or they if it's 2 different models in the middle and bottom rows), but man the look on her face in those pictures makes her look like a total *****, heh heh. They seem like angry "I hate you and everyone" pics. I love the coloring in the middle row though, the deep red of that house or building is great and the other colors. The bottom row is too contrasty for me though.

LOL! She is a mean one. Ha ha. I always like her aittude (well on film that is). I thought it really gave a feel to the pix.

Most reactions

Back