I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw all these small, fast moving crows and knew that I needed to photograph them to post here.

951-HummingBird-01.jpg

1/250 F7.1 flash

951-HummingBird-02.jpg

1/250 F7.1 flash

951-HummingBird-03.jpg

1/1000 F3.2 no flash

951-HummingBird-04.jpg

1/250 F7.1 flash

All shots taken with 50mm F1.8, levels and/or curves adjustments, USM done in PS. Also, they have all been severely cropped from the originals.

just awesome shots, big mike... really good....dang it...

you and amanda are just killing me with the humming bird shots...i mean..crows...

Nice... They are fast !!

Steve :thumbup:

Oh man, Amanda's gonna be mad at you for getting these! Great shots and well done!

Very cool Mike. Man..the hummingbird is just as hard as a crow to get to sit still eh? Great job on these.

Geez Big Mike!!! Those stupid things are so hard to photograph, and you've got four in one shot!!! That's impressive!!!

I might have one with more...there were 10 of them that we could count. The problem was they they were getting territorial over the feeder and sword fighting each other...pretty funny actually.

If I have time, I'll edit & post a few more.

I just wish it has not been raining, I was kind of limited to standing in one spot...or risk getting my 20D all wet.

wow, those are great. Hummingbirds are way cool. Wish we would have them here. The only thing that comes close to being a hummingbird is......................is............man, we dont even have something that comes close to hummingbirds.
Ah well, hope to see more of these. They look awesome.

Nice one, it seems it is humming bird week at TPF! :lol:
I'm really impressed that so many on here have caught these guys. They are so fast and zip all around I would never be able to catch one.
Great job! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back