Fathers day walk in the woods

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Canoncan, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Canoncan

Canoncan TPF Noob!

Last fathers day the girls and two dogs which are also girls went for a walk in the woods. I took my camera along.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ah - "old" photos, that's why you're speaking of "Father's Day" right now - here it is not until May - when is it with you?

And you're apparently sick and tired of photos that show WHITE, right? You want the colours back? The green? How well I understand you (though after only a week of snow I must not complain!)

Your girls (all of them - 'human and canine girls') are very pretty. The two in the very first remind me of the girls we get to see in the pools at swim meets so often - could be because of their sportive clothing: many of the swimmers tend to look like they do in this photo - but if we were into ball games or other sports, I'd say the same including that sport, I think ;).

Anyhow, I much like the action photos of your dog in the water - and in the last of the (human) girls (on the slide?), the younger (?) one (in the white t-shirt) seems fed up with having her photo taken by daddy ;).