Fathers day walk in the woods

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last fathers day the girls and two dogs which are also girls went for a walk in the woods. I took my camera along.

Walk1.jpg

Walk2.jpg

Cutr2.jpg

dog.jpg

walk6.jpg

walk4.jpg

Ah - "old" photos, that's why you're speaking of "Father's Day" right now - here it is not until May - when is it with you?

And you're apparently sick and tired of photos that show WHITE, right? You want the colours back? The green? How well I understand you (though after only a week of snow I must not complain!)

Your girls (all of them - 'human and canine girls') are very pretty. The two in the very first remind me of the girls we get to see in the pools at swim meets so often - could be because of their sportive clothing: many of the swimmers tend to look like they do in this photo - but if we were into ball games or other sports, I'd say the same including that sport, I think ;).

Anyhow, I much like the action photos of your dog in the water - and in the last of the (human) girls (on the slide?), the younger (?) one (in the white t-shirt) seems fed up with having her photo taken by daddy ;).

Most reactions

Back