Fav holiday movie?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the obvious "NL Christmas Vacation" and "A Christmas Story" but i have to say the "Santa versus the Martians" has always been a fav. Also the Silent night, deadly night" series is always a hoot around the the family dinner table. :wink:

Hertz van Rental said:
Who can forget 'A nightmare Before Christmas'?

Definitely one at the top of my list. Along with Muppet Christmas Carol and (sadly) Home Alone.

mad_malteaser said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Who can forget 'A nightmare Before Christmas'?

Definitely one at the top of my list. Along with Muppet Christmas Carol and (sadly) Home Alone.

Ah! I forgot about the Muppet Christmas Carol....that's a great movie!!! Michael Caine is awesome!!

Gremlins hehe, always thought of it as a christmas movie :)

nomav6 said:
Gremlins hehe, always thought of it as a christmas movie :)

Another great christmas movie!!!

voodoocat said:
Another vote for A Christmas Story :thumbsup:

The leg lamp from fragile...I've wanted one of those for years :( santa sucks for not listening.

I agree Christmas Story gets my vote, but I also love Christmas Vacation as well. Randy Quaid is quite disgusting :puke-rig:

eromallagadnama said:
I agree Christmas Story gets my vote, but I also love Christmas Vacation as well. Randy Quaid is quite disgusting :puke-rig:

They made a sequel to it. OMG it sucked sssssssssssssooooooooo bad....please if you haven't seen it avoid it...It will sap all the holiday cheer from your very soul :shock: . :wink:

I will stop and watch pretty much any version of A Christmas Carol: The Patrick Stewart version, the Mickey Mouse version, The Bill Murray version, The George C. Scott version (my first ... so sentimentally my favorite) and looking through IMDB I see that there is going to be a Kelsey Grammar version.

voodoocat said:
Another vote for A Christmas Story :thumbsup:

Is that the movie about the little boy and his BB Gun?

If so, part of it was shot near my house! 8)

Most reactions

Back