favorite band?

i like a lot of artists, but my top five are:

pink floyd
bob dylan
paul simon
john lennon
george harrison

Archangel said:
yes hoosier, i know who sigur ros are, theyr'e very good....however for me personally there is no better band in the world at the moment than.... RADIOHEAD... im possibly their number 1 fan :mrgreen: After that the list is endless... but i wont bore you.

yeah man, Radiohead are just so damn awsome... just received the dark acoustic sessions via good old ebay :D hmm but who else.....

Anberlin
Cky
Fallout boy
Funeral for a friend
Pink Floyd

and many more but i cant be bothered to acctually engage my mind

This is waayy to tough to answer with just one band. I dont think I have ever had one that I really favour over others.

My top three would be

Dream Theater
Queensryche
RUSH

pahleese.....why has no one said led zep...the greatest band of all time..?

or metallica...or aerosmith..or heart..or journey... or HIM.....so many more...( chiller...rush it is, my friend...and queensryche...pearl jam....)

Nirvana, I mean they are the reason a lot of modern rock bands are around today, Kurt Cobain was a genious...

Stevie Ray Vaughan....WOW what tone he had :)

Tool. Cant wait for the new CD in a month! There are more, but just too many to list...

lostprophet, if you wanted the new Lacuna Coil CD, I can send it to you via yousendit.com. All I need is your email address. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention (groupie era)
Beatles
Youngbloods
Bob Dylan
Love
Caravan
there's just too many! i hate getting asked that question coz it usually takes all day to answer.

aprilraven said:
pahleese.....why has no one said led zep...the greatest band of all time..?

or metallica...or aerosmith..or heart..or journey... or HIM.....so many more...( chiller...rush it is, my friend...and queensryche...pearl jam....)

Back up two posts before yours...:hugs:

Most reactions

Back