Favorite Beatle Song?

Rayna'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just really love the song "In My Life". I heard it in at a wedding recently & fell inlove with the song again.

Don't think i could pick just one, but i could probibly disregard any of the ones sang by Ringo (sorry rings).

I recently bought that new beatles album "Love". I didnt expect it to be up to much but it's really good.

i actually live about five minutes away from the house where John Lennon grew up with his aunt mimi. You see bus loads of tourists pulling up outside it everyday :)

Just one favorite song??? They're all favorites in my mind and heart. ;)

However, that being said I have to say that there are a few 'select' ones that I never get tired of listening to, such as Michelle, Yesterday, I Am A Walrus and Something.

Its hard but it probably is "A Day In The Life"....

Great line:
"Found my way upstairs and had a smoke / Somebody spoke and I went into a dream"

-oleg

Oooh *gets excited* awesome! I can't believe I never noticed this thread before!

I love the Beatles. So, hmm. It's so hard. Well, I'll go with my top ten, okay? :lol:

-Eleanor Rigby
-Yesterday
-Penny Lane
-A Hard Day's Night (I know, I'm going with all the classics here)
-Hey Jude
-Let it Be
-Hello, Goodbye
-I Am the Walrus (just because of the strangeness)
-The Ballad of John and Yoko
-Strawberry Fields Forever
-Something
-In My Life

(In no special order).

That's too hard a question to answer as there are so many classics but my favourite was Get Back.

Can't pick one...there are too many that I love.

However, I should take this moment to mention that Joe, Sky and I all have adopted Beatles Theme Songs....

Sky: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (...but when we sing it it's Uni in the Sky with Diamonds (for those that don't know, Sky's username is Unimaxium) )

Joe: Hey Jude (or uh...Hey Joe)

Me: Martha, My Dear (or ....Corry, My Dear)

Yes, we're huge nerds that act like 12 year olds. And we love it. So deal. :p

Really tough to pick just one. I would have to pick "A day in the life"...followed by "Ive just seen a face."

I recently bought that new beatles album "Love". I didnt expect it to be up to much but it's really good.

My friend got me that too when they were in Vegas. Such a great cd I love it.

I could never pick 1, or even a cd, or even a time period of them

There isn't a song I don't like.

It cant be said enough I cant pick just one so ill pick the last one I heard:

Oh! Darling is a great song.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back