Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What are yours?

Here are mine....

...when I was growing up, I spent every other weekend with my dad. He was a long haul trucker, and was never home anyway, so he didn't see the point in getting a house at the time, so those weekends we'd all stay at my cousin Mike's house out on a farm. I LOOOVED it there...and a big part of why I loved it there was my cousin Mike's wife, Ana (she was who I looked up to more than anyone as a good female role model when growing up)....anyway...she's totally into Halloween, and every year they'd hold a halloween party on the farm that included a pinata, 4 wheeler rides, hayrack ride, and a bonfire. I LIVED for those parties...loved em so much.

Another memory, which I was just reminded of BY Ana...is a song that she taught all of us kids that would go to the farm...it was also in my Scary Stories book I got when I was in like, 4th grade.

The Hearse Song:

Don't ever laugh as the hearse goes by,
for you may be the next to die.

They'll wrap you up in a big white sheet,
and put you down about 6 feet deep.

So all goes well for about a week,
and then your coffin begins to leak.

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
the worms play pinochle in your snout.

They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
they eat the jelly between your toes!

A big green worm with rolling eyes
crawls in your stomach and out your eyes.

Your stomach turns a slimy green,
and pus pours out like whipping cream.

You spread it on a slice of bread,
and that's what you eat when you are dead!

Last year my friends and I went to the Cal Ski and Snowboard Club's house for a party. It was last minute, so I dressed up like a thug and walked around with my roommate's stereo receiver. Just as my other friend had predicted, the drunkest guy at the party thought I had stolen the receiver, so he kept trying to make me give it back. He wasn't mean or violent, but quite persistent. Anyway, the party got broken up (too many people in the house), so I had to leave the house, passing right by the cops, with the receiver under my arm.

Fun night.

I also went to Castro District in San Francisco...quite a few interesting costumes. And a fistfight broke out right next to us.

This will be my first Halloween (just moved to the US). So ask me again on Wednesday. ;)

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back