Favorite MST3K epsiode??

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have to say it's a toss up between. "The Pod People" or "Squirm". I miss that show so much.

"manos, the hands of fate"

SUCH a horrible movie, but the MST3K episode with it is hysterical. my brother and i randomly picked it up at blockbuster one night a few years ago and were very pleased with that decision. :lol:

a couple of quotes from some reviews i found:

"So, I recommend this movie, but be warned, Manos is graduate-level MST3K. I advise those watching to prepare for what cannot be prepared for."

"You'll never be the same once you watch this one, so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone besides veteran MSTies. If this show is truly your sense of humor's calling for a fulfilled life, this is an essential episode. Actually, I might also recommend this one to film students, just so you'll know that no matter what you do, no matter how bad any of your projects turn out, you can say with confidence, 'Hey, it's not as bad as 'Manos: the Hands of Fate'.' Nothing is."

it's all SO TRUE! :LOL:

The MST3K Movie was really great too. "This Island Earth" was the flick...

cool quotes:
Exeter: Now place your hands above the rail
[hands suddenly attach to the rail]
Exeter: ... they're magnetized.
Crow T. Robot: And if your hands were metal, that would mean something.

[Inside the environmental tubes]
Crow T. Robot: Wow this must be what its like inside a bong! Whehue!

Tom Servo: This Island Earth can be yours IF the price is right!

Crow T. Robot: The secret government Eggo Project!
tom servo: Inserting breakfast pasties
Crow: Paging dr. gemihma, paging doctor gemihma.

:D good stuff!

I don't remember the episiode but the first time I saw MS3TK it had this scene in it:

A cannibalistic radiotiv monster was roaming around killing people. The local sheriff is in the morgue with the M.E. looking at the wounds on the body of a woman.

"Thats not the worst part." says the M.E. as he grabs a gieger counter and waves it over the woman, its clicks madly.

One of the robots says "My god, she's full of crickets!"

I nearly died.... I blew milk out my nose even though I was drinking pepsi. That line caught me so off guard.

bwahahaha! :lmao:

[alien spaceship catches plane in tractor beam]
Mike Nelson: I'm beginning to think they're not from around here.
Tom Servo: No, I bet you they're English, or Canadian.

[after breaching the hull in an escape attempt]
Crow T. Robot: Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway.

followed by...
[Everyone is being sucked into the vacuum of space]
Crow T. Robot: Hey, Mike, you think you can toss me my calculations? Thanks! Ah, here it is. "Breach Hull - All Die." Even had it underlined.

[as Cal and Joe assemble the Interositor]
Crow T. Robot: Science and Industry!
Tom Servo: See big men sticking screw drivers into things - turning them - AND ADJUSTING THEM!
Crow T. Robot: Build your very own Atom Storage Box!
Mike: Bringing you state-of-the-art in soft-serve technology!
Crow T. Robot: Removes lids off bottles and jars of all sizes - and it really, really works.

oh man... i'm gonna have to rent this again soon. :lol:

carlita said:
bwahahaha! :lmao:

oh man... i'm gonna have to rent this again soon. :lol:

lol.I had to buy a copy along time ago...It was gonna be much cheaper in the long run. I wish they(by they i mean the man :wink: ) would release them by season on dvd.

Here is the offical site if anyone is interested ...

http://www.mst3kinfo.com/index.html

My vote goes to "I Blame My Parents"

I can't remember any specific one but I love that show. Great lines. They always crack me up.

Most reactions

Back