Favorite photographers (who aren't you)

I've always liked Steve McCurry's stuff. Some people think he's boring because of his head-on portraits, but to that, I say *backhand slap of disappointment*

I also love Zhang Jingna. Super humble, super social fashion photographer who loves anime and video games. She's awesome.

Then there's Vivian Maier, whose photos really are spectacular. Yes, she's been hyped over the past year, but she deserves it.

And lastly there's my friend Charlene Winfred, who is a self-proclaimed vagabond and has been designated a Fuji-X photographer by Fuji Denmark. Portfolio charlene winfred She dabbles in a little of everything, but a lot of her stuff is concert and street related.

Zack Arias - He has some informative video lessons as well as photos which I enjoy.

Chase Jarvis as well.

Generally, Kai and Loc from DigitalRev TV and the people they brought to their "cheap cam pro tog" challenge series. Really goes to show that gear isn't the most important tool in this trade.

Last edited:
Zack Arias - He has some informative video lessons as well as photos which I enjoy.

Chase Jarvis as well.

Generally, Kai and Loc from DigitalRev TV and the people they brought to their "cheap cam pro tog" challenge series. Really goes to show that gear isn't the most important tool in this trade.

Love watching DigitalRev. Those dudes are hilarious.

Another photographer I love that I cannot believe I forgot about is Julian Castaneda Instagram

My fav photographers are
1. majeedb.com (TPF member)
2. lim Rodrigues (TPF member)
3. Aamir Rasheed, a Pakistani photographer with a portfolio here Flickr aamir567 s Photostream
4. S.M.Bukhari s Photography - Sialkot Punjab - Photographer Artistic Services Facebook
5. Karina Kiel Karina Kiel 500px

Awww, thanks! :blush::icon_hug:

I've always liked Steve McCurry's stuff. Some people think he's boring because of his head-on portraits, but to that, I say *backhand slap of disappointment*

I also love Zhang Jingna. Super humble, super social fashion photographer who loves anime and video games. She's awesome.

Then there's Vivian Maier, whose photos really are spectacular. Yes, she's been hyped over the past year, but she deserves it.

And lastly there's my friend Charlene Winfred, who is a self-proclaimed vagabond and has been designated a Fuji-X photographer by Fuji Denmark. Portfolio charlene winfred She dabbles in a little of everything, but a lot of her stuff is concert and street related.

Had to look those first two up. I didn't realize that Steve McCurry's the guy who shot the famous National Geographic Afghani girl with the green eyes. Never really looked at the rest of his stuff until now, but it's pretty amazing.

And I love Vivian Maier. If you get a chance to see the documentary, you really should. Really interesting.

Here's a video Nikon made about my homeboys the Sizoo brothers, who are the best young photographers around right now.

My fav photographers are
1. majeedb.com (TPF member)
2. lim Rodrigues (TPF member)
3. Aamir Rasheed, a Pakistani photographer with a portfolio here Flickr aamir567 s Photostream
4. S.M.Bukhari s Photography - Sialkot Punjab - Photographer Artistic Services Facebook
5. Karina Kiel Karina Kiel 500px

Awww, thanks! :blush::icon_hug:

Had to look those first two up. I didn't realize that Steve McCurry's the guy who shot the famous National Geographic Afghani girl with the green eyes. Never really looked at the rest of his stuff until now, but it's pretty amazing.

And I love Vivian Maier. If you get a chance to see the documentary, you really should. Really interesting.

Yeah, Steve McCurry's portraits and international photojournalism are both pretty awesome. He probably has one of the most interesting PJ portfolios I've seen. Some of the moments he's been a part of are very unique to him, and I haven't seen them anywhere else.

And I've been meaning to see the documentary. I heard it's really good.

How the hell did I forget this... Chris Crossley, @binga63 here, is my favorite portrait artist. I absolutely love his style of, well, everything. I have yet to see something that isn't absolutely brilliant from him.

Most reactions

Back