Favorite Photography Magazine?

I love Rangefinder and American Photo. Aperture is a little more fine-art, but pretty interesting. And Photo Techniques Mag is good, still keeps a lot of information on film photography.

No offense to anyone, but I try to stay away from Popular Photo, Digital Camera World, etc, as they tend to be more basic and gear-oriented. I look for photography magazines, not camera magazines.

pdn and rangefinder and national geo and lenswork sometimes.

I used to like jpg, great articles, but they always manage to pick crappy photos for the issues. something about makign a magazine all from amataeur photos and then selling it inside major bookstores doesnt sit well with me, anyways it fell in their face recently.

Heck i used to contribute to jpg, but recently they had a sort of scandal take place. I decided to pull my support.

http://digg.com/tech_news/The_Real_Story_of_JPG_Magazine

decide for yourself.

If you order a subscritption from ebay, you can usually find a deal that includes subscriptions to 2 or more different mags and to boot it is much much cheaper.

I get popular photography, outdoor photographer, pc photo, and rangefinder (free)

Photolife is good, shutterbug is junk IMO.

yeh, I have'nt been overly impressed with shutterbug... articles are all over the place, and there's a lot of ads... and many of those are low end ads.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back