Favorite Photoshop Plugins?

Dweller

Inconspicuous Supporter
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My quick informal count shows there to be about 17 bazillion plugins available for Photoshop so I was wondering what some of the favorites are for forum users?

One in paticular I stumbled on a while back was a plugin that would correct lens distortion. Pretty cool stuff! Just wish I could remember the name of it now that I am setting everything up from scratch on a new computer hehe

Currently I really like a soft focus one I've come across, and another that simulates IR that someone hooked me up with :)

ive never liked using plugins. i find i have greater control doing the desired effect myself.

Yeh I feel the same, anything a plug in can do you can do manually and you can do it however yuo want.

Once I became infatuated with PS plug-ins and I became plug-in dependant. Reliance on the plug-ins was styfling my growth in PS. Suddenly I knew more about plug-ins and how to use them than I knew about PS. I am now collecting PS Tutorials and re-inventing myself.

Daniel said:
Yeh I feel the same, anything a plug in can do you can do manually and you can do it however yuo want.

But sometimes it's helpful to see what can be done through a plugin and then try and duplicate that effect yourself...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back