Favorite Set-up?

lovely setup Syndac. cheap and simple

well not too cheap :)

how is the D50 ive narrowed it down to that and D40, with the D50 i can get a Sigma 18-55 F2.8 though!

Thanks. :mrgreen:

I love my D50 although I plan on getting a D300 soon. I'd never recommend the D40 to anyone, in my opinion the lack of focus motor in the D40 is a huge mistake by Nikon. That's why I started off with the D50.

thanks syndac you just booted my confidence in it :)

used D50 body = £150
sigma 18-50mm F2.8 = £100
old sb flash = £50

£300, DONE :D

OMG!!! I want that 400 SOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Little girl in a doll shop much?

I know I can't compete with those already posted, but here's my current setup:

camera.jpg

Very nice kit!

Who is competing?

Thats a very nice setup you have there.... Syndac

Now there's a photographer who values the importance of support and steadying the camera.... nice and compact to carry with yah all the time.

Who is competing?

You mean it's OK to embarrass ourselves? OK then, here's mine:

I go from camera to camera to camera (ad infinitum) and have been all over the map. I think I like selecting, buying, and learning new and different camera systems as much as I like taking pictures. Am I a geek or what? Currently, I'm pretty cameraless (as I've been selling off for the D3/D300):

DX080505-115958.jpg

Konica Minolta A2 taken with some other little compact, and this one just doesn't seem to want to leave:

My_F3s.jpg

taken with the A2 (above).

loving the DOF in the F3 shot :D

looks fannntasticc!

loving the DOF in the F3 shot :D

looks fannntasticc!

Golly, thanks! I figured since it was no longer a heavy-weight the pic of it at least ought to not suck. :wink:

I know I can't compete with those already posted, but here's my current setup:

We have the same tripod! But I ripped off the head on mine and replaced it with what you see in my A2 shot (above, top). :D

Most reactions

Back