Favorite Shot

pulse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is probly one of my favorite photos i have taken so far. Any C&C would be appreceated.

bridgewbirdframedz2.png

Almost looks like an HDR, wouder what it woulda been like as an HDR

It is an HDR. i think i used about 4 frames. I just really tried to avoid the "overdone HDR" look alot of people tend to do, while still capturing alot of the detail.

...some boost to contrast and saturation.
Yeah i see what you mean now, its looks pretty flat

Its one of the best HDR's Ive seen on this site. I haven't seen many but lots of recent ones were not great... Good job!

I like it dude. Like you said it is a little bit "flat" but not so much that it looks bad or anything. Nice job!

Its one of the best HDR's Ive seen on this site.

Wow, thanks alot!. Its really good to hear stuff like that. i am still very new to photography and this is probly the 6th HDR iv attempted, so its really nice to hear that im starting to get somewhere!

Wow, thanks alot!. Its really good to hear stuff like that. i am still very new to photography and this is probly the 6th HDR iv attempted, so its really nice to hear that im starting to get somewhere!

Well.. see.. what you did right was not go for the over done look, Which makes it a very nice HDR. It isn't over done like most people think HDR has to be.

Most reactions

Back