Favorite TPF photog (another hugz thread!)

I feel so guilty right now.... :( I've been mentioned about 3 or 4 times and I haven't taken a single photo in 3 weeks.... :(

I am sooooo sorry guys.... I really need to start taking more pics/posting more!!!

Lets see...... I can't remember names very well but I consider JonMikal and LaFoto as my buddys. :) I always look out for their posts and they are usually the only one's I look at if I'm just glancing through the forums. But if I have some time then I look at every post! I even like to post in all of the threads if I can. :)

Everyone here is so awesome! But like right now... I'm busy and I must be off.... this has been a very busy month for me... I haven't had time to do anything I like.. :(
Oh well... I'll start posting more.... I promise!!! :mrgreen:

mountainlander said:
But I don't like that we make people feel like they aren't on the inner circle--take a look at the lists above--pretty homogenous, and mostly people that have been around awhile.

I know I was only on one list up there (which completely knocked my socks off with pure and utter shock for the following reason), but I know I'm definitely not in the inner circle, I have so little time to post here :( (which fills me with sadness).

This has really inspired me to get things into gear and get more involved here, I'm a terrible poster! :( I apologise, and I'm feeling so humbled that you thought of me, Canon Fan

AIRIC said:
Anua,

I'm on severe withdrawals from your posts. They are all so wonderful and creative I open them as soon as I see them. I sure hope you have time soon to post as I find your work very inspirational.

Eric

thank you, Eric-:)
it means alot for me - and i promise i'll try to be better now! ha ha
i have some things waiting to be posted - just need some time to work with it a bit-:)
thank you-:)

I dont really think there is an inner circle to be honest...theres too many members to have an inner circle...the only circle we have is the tpf circle...

Wow, I'm honored to be on some lists there. Thank you everyone :) I don't think I could name favorites. I enjoy everyone's photography.

Jaffapie said:
This has really inspired me to get things into gear and get more involved here, I'm a terrible poster! :( I apologise, and I'm feeling so humbled that you thought of me, Canon Fan

You did some industrial type night shots a couple of times if I remember correctly and I liked them alot. Been watching for more ;)

Most reactions