Favorite True Blood Character

Who is your favorite True Blood character?

• Sookie Stackhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill Compton

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sam Merlotte

• Jason Stackhouse

• Tara Thornton

• Detective Andy Bellefleur

• Lafayette Reynolds

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sheriff Bud Dearborne

• Hoyt Fortenberry

• Arlene Fowler

• Eric Northman

• Terry Bellefleur

• Jessica Hamby

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I like many of them for different reasons... obviously most of the women are hot, so i like all of 'em.
Fav chars though would have to be Bill (cause he's british) and Eric, because he is what a vampire should be, not like this silly Twilight phase. :p

On another note though, i am very glad that so far in season3 the writters are starting to give me, as a viewer, what i want. The main storyline being about the Vampires!, i didn't much care for the season2 theme about the demon lady... started to annoy me.

Pam, cause I like her wardrobe and her smart mouth. Also Godric. I'm glad we're seeing more of him this season, lastly Eric. He's the one I lust after. No contest between him and Bill. If I was Sookie I'd be jumping his bones in 30 secs flat!

Pam, cause I like her wardrobe and her smart mouth. Also Godric. I'm glad we're seeing more of him this season, lastly Eric. He's the one I lust after. No contest between him and Bill. If I was Sookie I'd be jumping his bones in 30 secs flat!

You sound like my wife, and she's not normally like that! She says almost exactly the same thing. This man has some power over women.

My BFF is a confirmed lesbian in a LTR. She and her partner watch TB avidly, usually for the love of Pam and Lafayette, but she actually said once that she'd have think about going straight if he ever asked. Her partner nearly smacked her one for saying it, but it was too funny really because I know she meant it!

Me, I like his looks, and the character he plays is fun, but in real life I don't think I'd date him despite the fact that I do tend to salivate a bit when it comes to tall blond guys in general. He's dated a lot of women since starting TB, way too many for me. I'm not into players and he's really verging on being seen as one. He's got a new GF every month it seems.

Man........is this who would we like the bang the most on the show?!!!! That would be Eric....lol Man, two weeks ago when Eric wanted to Sookie to invite him in......I was like......."YES!!!! INVITE HIM IN!!!!" I was yelling at the tv......lol my hubby told me I was crazy at that point.

Character I like the most is Lafayette!! That queen cracks me up!! I love the crazy **** he wears and his one liners.

Hehe, good topic... Tough call though, the shows filled with great characters... my absolute favorite character was / is:)D) Godric, gotta like Jason.. Lafayette is undeniably cool and funny at points.. Eric is just B.A.... IMO the most attractive steady character on the show is Jessica... when her accent is more subtle and not so over the top... oh man ;)

Kill Tara off PLEASE........she is making me nuts:thumbdown:!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back