Favorite TV Show

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, what's your favorite TV show of all time?

mine: Andy Griffith Show, followed closely by House.

this will show the age of some of us ;) as a child, i watched first run episodes of Griffith :)

Top Gear and Myth Busters are tied for 1st in my book. :mrgreen:

As a youngster The 21st Century with Walter Cronkite, a late '60s techy show.

Currently, Top Gear, Mail Call, Fox News and CSI. God I'm getting old!:shock:

Here are my top 5:

-LOST is by far my favorite show I've ever watched on t.v.
-The Daily Show is a very good second, although I suppose it's better to say the these two shows are in very different classes.
-Myth Busters rocks too.
-I really liked the first two seasons of The Apprentice.
-And I really liked The Amazing Race until they made this "family edition" season. Now I think this season sucks.

edit: Oh, I almost completely forgot Penn & Teller's Bullsh*t. It's on showtime at a really obsure time slot, but thanks to Tivo I can watch every episode. It's a really good show. I think I'd stick it in at #2 or #3 in the list above.

-Survivor...hands down, love it :)

Followed by in not certain order...Amazing Race, The Apprentice, American Idol, and for kicks Saved by the Bell and the Fresh Prince of Bel Air :lol:

I've never even HEARD of top gear OR myth busters?

Top Gear is a Brit show about high performance cars, Myth Busters is a couple of hollywood stunt/special effects guys proving/disproving popular myths. I get them both on Discovery. Both typical "guy" shows.

jstuedle said:
Top Gear is a Brit show about high performance cars, Myth Busters is a couple of hollywood stunt/special effects guys proving/disproving popular myths. I get them both on Discovery. Both typical "guy" shows.
If you can, check out the original British version of Top Gear. The eps are about 20 minutes (of actual TV show) longer, and the studio scenes are MUCH better. I was so disappointed when I first saw it on Discovery...

They're not broadcast here. YOu have to find other methods of...err...procuring them...
Plus, the US ones are from the 3rd season mostly. The latest British one was the 6th, so much newer reviews :)
I'll give you the link I used to get most of them. I hope this isn't a problem, as these shows aren't available on our side of the pond, so this is our only way of watching them. If I need to remove the link, message me or edit my post... Top Gear Episodes

Most reactions

Back