favorite types of music

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by thebeginning, Mar 8, 2005.

?

favorite type of music in general (what you listen to the most)

  1. rock

    15 vote(s)
    39.5%
  2. rap

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. pop

    2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. punk

    2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. hardcore

    1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. metal

    4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. classical

    3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  8. jazz/blues

    5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  9. emo

    2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. indie

    4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. thebeginning

    thebeginning TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2005
    Messages:
    3,795
    Likes Received:
    29
    Location:
    Texas
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    lets see here what you people like, shall we?
     
  2. voodoocat

    voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2003
    Messages:
    5,277
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Should have done a multiple choice poll... for me it depends on the mood I'm in. Right now 80% of the music I listen to is punk. The other 20% is divided between classical and jazz.
     
  3. LittleMan

    LittleMan TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2004
    Messages:
    6,648
    Likes Received:
    121
    Location:
    Texas
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'm all classical... Christian rock sometimes.... but mainly classical. :)
     
  4. santino

    santino TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2004
    Messages:
    2,240
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Austria, heart in Poland -->
    alternative, jazz and rock + trip-hop :)
     
  5. ShutteredEye

    ShutteredEye TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2005
    Messages:
    2,411
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    Arlington, TX
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    What no country?

    Have to go with classical after country.
     
  6. ceno2000

    ceno2000 I AM PUNK ROCK!!

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2003
    Messages:
    345
    Likes Received:
    11
    Location:
    louisiana
    i am more of a indie rock punk girl myself
     
  7. Niki

    Niki TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2004
    Messages:
    1,041
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Sweden
    I think I have replied to this kinda question here, but ya... I still listen power metal.
     
  8. panchromatic

    panchromatic TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Lansdale, PA
    If your from finland its alright to like powermetal.

    I lean both directions... indie rock to one side and its polar opposite of hardcore.

    example: weakerthans and terror are my two favorite bands right now.

    how queer... i know.

    --Ryan
     
  9. Niki

    Niki TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2004
    Messages:
    1,041
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Sweden
    Hmm...What is that supposto mean? :scratch:
     
  10. Artemis

    Artemis Just Punked Himself

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    5,313
    Likes Received:
    43
    Location:
    England! w000t!
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    What does ben folds and john mayer come under?
     
  11. Corry

    Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2004
    Messages:
    21,169
    Likes Received:
    109
    Location:
    North Central Illinois
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I listen to a little of just about everything...rock and country being the most,though. For rock, mostly I prefer the older stuff...70's, 80's, and a little early 90's.
     
  12. Alison

    Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2004
    Messages:
    9,469
    Likes Received:
    96
    Location:
    TX
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I love classic rock. Also like classical, jazz, blues, pop, etc. Really depends on my mood. I really miss the radio stations out of MN, NH just doesn't have a good selection!
     

Share This Page