favorite types of music

favorite type of music in general (what you listen to the most)

• rock

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • rap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pop

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • punk

• hardcore

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • metal

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • classical

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • jazz/blues

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • emo

• indie

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Should have done a multiple choice poll... for me it depends on the mood I'm in. Right now 80% of the music I listen to is punk. The other 20% is divided between classical and jazz.

I think I have replied to this kinda question here, but ya... I still listen power metal.

Niki said:
I think I have replied to this kinda question here, but ya... I still listen power metal.

If your from finland its alright to like powermetal.

I lean both directions... indie rock to one side and its polar opposite of hardcore.

example: weakerthans and terror are my two favorite bands right now.

how queer... i know.

--Ryan

I listen to a little of just about everything...rock and country being the most,though. For rock, mostly I prefer the older stuff...70's, 80's, and a little early 90's.

I love classic rock. Also like classical, jazz, blues, pop, etc. Really depends on my mood. I really miss the radio stations out of MN, NH just doesn't have a good selection!

AlisonS said:
I love classic rock. Also like classical, jazz, blues, pop, etc. Really depends on my mood. I really miss the radio stations out of MN, NH just doesn't have a good selection!
You also like alt-country ;)

voodoocat said:
You also like alt-country ;)

Yes, I do! But wasn't listed as an option. When I saw your reply I thought you were going to tell me to get XM radio ;)

Most reactions

Back