Favourite Coldplay song...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Everyone love Coldplay. Just admit it.

What's your favourite tune?

I gotta say Green Eyes, Scientist, and yeah, Fix you is sounding great.

Actually, I'm so sick of Coldplay, I change the channel everytime it comes on the radio. :no smile: They've really over-played them here and now Chris's voice just makes my skin crawl. :grumpy:

bace said:
I gotta say Green Eyes, Scientist, and yeah, Fix you is sounding great.
I never liked Green Eyes. Took me agesto like that then one day I did. I always used to skip it.

Stop listening to commercial radio!!!

They ruin everything good.

Anything by coldplay is automatically one of my least favorite songs. Actually, I don't listen to Pop or watch MM (MTV) enough to really care...I do know that when I do hear them...I want to barf.

I'll stick with my archive of old Tragically Hip.

Quote from 40 year old virgin: "you know how I know you're gay....cause you listen to Coldplay"

Traci said:
Actually, I'm so sick of Coldplay, I change the channel everytime it comes on the radio. :meh: They've really over-played them here and now Chris's voice just makes my skin crawl. :grumpy:
amen, girlie! :hail: Someone, pull the plug on that plonk!

Hey. I like that sentence.

Actually, I'm so sick of Coldplay, I change the channel everytime it comes on the radio. :meh: They've really over-played them here and now Chris's voice just makes my skin crawl.
I agree. And I don't even listen to commercial radio. They are an okay band that got way too much attention. But isn't that true of many popular bands?

bace said:
Quote from 40 year old virgin: "you know how I know you're gay....cause you listen to Coldplay"

I was so pleasantly suprised with that film.

Dude, it's not a big deal that you like to f*** guys. I'm cool, I got friends who f*** guys... in jail. :lmao:

Fix You probably but I don't realy like them. Haven't listened to any of their albums.

all of x and y. the secret track is the best..its called til kingdom come.

Most reactions

Back