favourite photo

Surrealist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.edinburgh-east-ssp.org
Hi all - this is my first post, so I thought I'd post the favourite photo I've taken with my old digicam (still getting my head round the new one).

10_dive_bar.JPG

It's a bar in Gozo where I was on a diving holiday. My wife can be seen reflected in the mirror - the guy standing at the bar was it's owner, very nice man, he was about to go to a wedding, hence the evening dress.

Anyway, hello all, look forward to chatting etc, hope you like the pic.

Matthew

Pretty cool puc!! It sort of looks like Brad Pitt in Oceans 11 to me...welcome to the forum! Hope to see more of your work :)

First of all, nice shot. eromallagadnama is right, there's something very Ocean's 11 about it.

Secondly, whereabouts in Gozo? I used to live in Malta and went to Gozo a lot but I've never come across this bar! I love that there's a tank in the counter.

hmm I think that is a nice photo : I like the "bar mood" here :)

mad_malteaser said:
First of all, nice shot. eromallagadnama is right, there's something very Ocean's 11 about it.

Secondly, whereabouts in Gozo? I used to live in Malta and went to Gozo a lot but I've never come across this bar! I love that there's a tank in the counter.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Malteaser - it's on the harbour in Marsalforn. A very small but fantastic bar - sorry I don't know the name.

It's on the right in this photo ->

05b_sunset.JPG

Most reactions

Back