FDR memorial

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
had an idea and slipped over to the FDR memorial tonight. thought the washington monument would be more visible from this angle...aparently not :p maybe when the leaves drop.

37803669-O-1.jpg

thanks for looking

your gonna miss that place, jon......

good shot..never seen this fdr memorial anywhere....( i dont get out much, the guards keep me close...)

ok..tad bit of a trivia question... know the name of his dog??? i dont so, you can tease me with a fake name, or just rattle off the true one, i wouldnt know anyway...and is it a scotty???

LittleMan said:
Great idea!
Just go chop down the tree... I'm sure the gardeners there wouldn't mind... ;)

they're cherry trees, only 'george' has permission to cut them down.

what????????????? i could have made up a name like that... you have more cleverness inside you than that....fala? middle name..lalala??
let me guess...fdr got him at christmas???????????????????

You couldn't resist it could you Jon, my early thoughts were, at last some colour. I can't find any problems with the tree. I like both versions, but would suggest maybe a crop off the left. Ernie

i really like this shot!! i think i like the color better, but they are both great. nice pic :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
they're cherry trees, only 'george' has permission to cut them down.

But it's in the name of photography! Who is going to miss one little old tree in a world with oh so many :eyebrows:

The B+W version is great :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back