Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
K1600_Standing Fox.JPG
K1600_Standing Fox2.JPG
K1600_ Fox2.JPG
K1600_Smiling Fox.JPG

Wow he was really posing for you! Is it just my screen (or my tired eyes) or do these seem to be focused on the grass in front of the fox. On my screen, that looks more in focus than the fox itself. Not sure if that is what they call front focusing or back focusing...

Love the last one... It the Fox has such a wonderful expression.
Nice set like the last one looks like its trying to go to sleep
Thanks. That was my favorite too.
Very nice set!
Thank you much!
Wow he was really posing for you! Is it just my screen (or my tired eyes) or do these seem to be focused on the grass in front of the fox. On my screen, that looks more in focus than the fox itself. Not sure if that is what they call front focusing or back focusing...
Thank you. I think it was just interested in my dog that was with me. I agree the photos are not the quality most post here and especially in the one, the pof does appear to be just in front.

Thank you. I think it was just interested in my dog that was with me. I agree the photos are not the quality most post here and especially in the one, the pof does appear to be just in front.

I asked because it could be that your lens needs to be calibrated. I recently made some fine tune adjustments to my 7100 and Tamron 70-300 and it made what I think is a big difference in focus success. Not sure if that is something that is an option on your Canon.

Cool set! I had one sitting around watching me take out the trash one day lol Even stuck around long enough to get a few minutes of video on my phone.

Such a beautiful animal.

There are a pair that roam a grove of trees and open space adjacent my house; there are squirrels, mice and moles galore. The foxes don't so much run as flow across the ground. With the leaves falling, they match the colors beautifully.

Most reactions

Back