Feather of Luck

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I thought I would share some exciting news. I have been( on my wifes encouragement) sending some nature photos to our regions paper. Well they have called me back and are devoting a page to some of my shots. They also want me to write an article on wildlife in the area. Well I am giddy like a school girl. It has a region circulation of over 100,000. I have a phot shoot tomorrow at the paper at 9 am where they are taking a head shot of me. I think they liked the Mink. Here are some other shots from yesterday on my traditional Monday walk.
Wish me luck.

A nod is as good as a wink

CRW_7767_RJ.jpg

The wise Maven speaks.

CRW_7762_RJ.jpg

Get your own feeder, this ones mine!

CRW_7778_RJ.jpg

Great stuff Canoncan!
This could be the start of a new column in the paper "Totally Wild with Canoncan" :) or a chance to do some freelance work for said paper.
Cudo's to you, and we want to see the portrait they take of you and a scan of the page when it goes to print.

luckydog said:
...and we want to see the portrait they take of you and a scan of the page when it goes to print.
Quite!

And if anyone deserves this, then it is you, what with your "special deal with the wildlife" that you seem to have! With me, all wild animals always either run away or fly away...

Dude! Way to go. Now there are two of us in the family. Let me know if it is AJ Groen that took your pic? He is a buddy of mine from Metroland publishing.

Cheers,

Eric

If AJ is an elder gentleman with White Hair then yes. Great guy, walked me through is portfolio, and showed me his Nikon D1x, very nice camera. Super person.

Way to go Canoncan. Good luck with everything. Your photos are always amazing, and I am sure your gonna be great.
Maybe I will trip out to Whitby and grab the paper....are autographs available?
Congrats again, and all the best. !!!!

Canoncan said:
If AJ is an elder gentleman with White Hair then yes. Great guy, walked me through is portfolio, and showed me his Nikon D1x, very nice camera. Super person.

That sounds like AJ. He taught me how told hold a camera steady 15 years ago.

Eric

Much thanks everyone, I will keep you updated. Keep Posting! Eric not much from you lately, we have expectations you know. Ha ha!

Ya, I know. My website crapped out and I have been frantically trying to get my pages back up the last few days. Its driving me nuts and I have some nice images from last weekend.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back