Feature Presentation: 2000 Instigations of Pottymouthedness!

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mandapants we loves ya!

Congratulations on your upcoming 2000th post!

:cheer: :bounce: :love: :greenpbl: :hug: :crazy: :band: :spank: :cheers: :smileys: :eyebrows: :badangel:

woooohooooooooooooooo!

Around...

Im like 50 off yet!!!! You are like the kid who starts counting down to Xmas in October, :LOL:

Thanks matey, I know I can post, but Im a little way off yet. Actually this month is my one yr anniversary of being here!

manda said:
Around...

Im like 50 off yet!!!! You are like the kid who starts counting down to Xmas in October, :LOL:

Thanks matey, I know I can post, but Im a little way off yet. Actually this month is my one yr anniversary of being here!

Been teaching basic arithmetic again huh?

heheh. ok. hmmmmmm...... let's see.........

tastes great or less filling?

Lissen up - we can't agree on everything or then there's nothing to banter about. We're here to instigate!!! :twisted: Snap to, soldier!

man, i don't know if i can force myself to agree with someone who is so damn agreeable! i mean, your thought matrices are so similar to mine it's kinda hard to find something... hmmmm....

the glass: half full or half empty? oh hell, i already know the answer to that one.

lemme try again....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: should i go political? (course, you'd still probably be on my side of the fence, but maybe we could get a good threeway or fourway going- you do like it with large groups, don't you?)

I LOVE large groups! :cheer:

And of course, the glass is always half-full, silly.... :wink:

Let's do a group thing! Everyone get naked and jump into the pool!!! :twisted:

Manda, can we borrow your pool? :D

Most reactions

Back