TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't pics in awhile, figured I would share some of my work :D

DarrenMidtracks.jpg

footballportrait.jpg

breakin.jpg

Let me know what y'all think and if there is anything that could be better. PP consisted of brightening, contrast, and sharpening. Also, Pic 2 had some color correction, there was way too much red...

Figured if a Nikon was to get stolen, then no big deal :lol:

too much back lightning in there, looks like hes getting hard light in his face in #1 he doing the fishs eyes,
DOUBLE SUN POWER!!!!! back lightning! :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
The back lighting for the football player dosen't seem to work. He seems too rugged for that soft lighting. The Pic of the camera, computer and the thief is pretty good. Looks like some security company could just type in their name and have a ready made advertisement.
Keith
Easy Basic Photography

#3 could be used as an anti-theft public service announcement poster ;) Nice work!

You know... if they actually did PSAs about guarding your valuables. Just sayin'.

Thanks, 3 was a photo illustration for newspaper. Was a lot of fun if you discount the single digit wind chills from that night

backlighting is too bright for the first two images.

I like the idea of planning and shooting concept pictures. The colour adjustment on the football pics has left him underexposed and a little orange. I have an edit for you if you are interested.

Sure oldmacman, lets see what youve got.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back