February 2013 - Photo of the Month Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder I took a whole test, when in the directions it simply stated "write your name" lol.... Sorry again!

Lol, this thread has been a bit rocky for you eh? Well you're cool about it, that makes all the difference. And many other people have made the same mistakes, so you're not alone ;)

No wonder I took a whole test, when in the directions it simply stated "write your name" lol.... Sorry again!

Lol, this thread has been a bit rocky for you eh? Well you're cool about it, that makes all the difference. And many other people have made the same mistakes, so you're not alone ;)

Yeah I bit lol, and thanks, I don't see a problem making a mistake just fixing it next time :D and phew good :p

...you're journey through this thread has certainly been fun.Believe me,I'm laughing with you...not at you.Especially the test story.....lol

I hope I'm doing this right.

Photographer: Alex_B
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/317901-recent-northern-lights.html

1: some nights ago, Aurora above the camp.
_MG_7111.jpg

It was almost impossible to pick just ONE of these--can you nominate an entire SERIES for POTM?!? :lmao:

In the end, I kept coming back to this one:

EDIT: Never mind. I'll let Runnah's nomination below stand to represent the whole series. 'Cause I couldn't successfully work the stupid img tags this morning anyway. Quite likely a technical problem somewhere between the chair and the monitor. :lmao:

Last edited:
I was going to nominate this one...

$eagles1_zpsd7711c3f.jpg

I was going to nominate this one...

View attachment 36648

Well, you mentioned it in the original thread before I ever even saw them, so I think I'll retract my nomination, and let you have it. Besides, I can't get the stupid img tags to work right on this new Mac.

But I still wish the entire series could be nominated!

I would like to nominate the following photo of a Cameron Pit Viper by orionmystery

Cameron Highland pit viper (Popeia nebularis)

8456941317_42c1b18770_o.jpg

I nominate Just Chilling by manny212

8489308352_35a8e87a8a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back