"fEE" flashing on Nikkor 50mm 1.8D len

UGOGRL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need help!
I just purchased the Nikkor 50mm 1.8D lens and can only get it to work in the locked mode on Auto settings.
Once I unlock and change to say 5.6, I get this "fEE" flashing code on my D80.

I'm hoping it's just something I'm not doing right rather than it being the lens.

Any advice???http://thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/blueface.gif

I could be wrong but isn't it supposed to stay in the locked position?

Then use the camera to make changes to the settings.

With all lenses that have an apeture ring on modern Nikoj dSLR cameras, you have to lock it down to (typically) f/22. Then use your forefinger to set apeture via the sub-command dial.

You need to set the ring to the smallest aperture, f22. They're should be a locking tab to keep it from accidentally changing on you.

'
"Last Activity: 07-25-2010 08:27 AM"= she never even came back for the answer(s).

'
"Last Activity: 07-25-2010 08:27 AM"= she never even came back for the answer(s).
All she needed to do, was look up the error code in the users manual. :scratch:

Hush, if people start reading their user's manuals this site would only have 2-3 threads per week.:lol:

'
All she needed to do, was look up the error code in the users manual. :scratch:

Hush, if people start reading their user's manuals this site would only have 2-3 threads per week.:lol:
If we extrapolate from previous experience, we can safely assume that won't happen. ;)

Most reactions

Back