Feedback and one question, please.

LeftBehind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My question is short, but has puzzled me since I've gotten my camera. One of my favorite look, and feel of an image has to be ones similar to this deviant artist: http://angelreich.deviantart.com , something I've been unable to achieve, any help would be great, thanks. Also: I have been shooting for a few weeks and would love any feedback that you here at this forum could give, thanks.

Skate_II_by_PossesedSmurf.jpg

Giant_Chess_II_by_PossesedSmurf.jpg

Skater__by_PossesedSmurf.jpg

4)
Giant_Chess_I_by_PossesedSmurf.jpg

5)
Bridge_by_PossesedSmurf.jpg

The pictures on deviant art look a lot like tonemapped images. (Notice I didn't say HDR because I doubt moving water is easily HDRed) A quick google search for tone mapping will come up with LOADs of info. Also search HDR on this forum for similar tips.

I'll be the first to say it..
You should put a space between each picture. Numbering them also helps.

I like #1 for it's 'movement' although... the subject seems to be moving in a very odd way. What I mean is that his body posture seems strange. Do you have a similar picture where he's positioned slightly different?

Not sure what #2 is.

#3 would be an excellant movement picture if his head was intact.

#5 is a very cool pic!! I love the color and saturation. However, i would crop the left side slightly so the middle of the bridges is centered.

Just my two bits.

City_Lights_by_PossesedSmurf.jpg
My first attempt at night photography.

Another_Sleepless_Night____by_PossesedSmurf.jpg

The above was taken with my new 50-200mm lens, and is an experiment with framing, and my best effort that night.

I think you images look good. The deviant art looks like a combination of things. Using ND filters, HDR and Tone Mapping software.

Most reactions

Back