feedback forms

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by bekaphoto, Mar 22, 2008.

1. bekaphoto

bekaphoto TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Do anyone use feedback forms for your customers. If so how are they layed out and what should you ask? Thanks.

2. amandakifer

amandakifer TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    We do. They are just basic forums that ask how we did. Ours our a little more complex because we offer photo, video, and dj but it is still the same concept throughout.

You can do it by rankings or fill in the blank. We have recieved better results with the circle a number 1 through 6 and leaving space for general comments.

3. rooky

rooky TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    In order to make static xhtml or html web pages or sites dynamic, u need to encorporate a scripting language to deal with client side input and store it server side via somthing like MYsql. Sure you can make a simple html form for simple things, but what u need to do is get you a php scripting book for beginning php from amazon. There is one book that is pretty good and its called..

"PHP solutions" by david Powers

It's the best for beginners. trust me. I have pretty much bought them all.

4. ahphotography

ahphotography TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just made up this form for my clients with just a few short questions... How I did it was by making an 8.5x11 (fold in half) thank you card with a part (1/4th) of the card they can tear off and mail back to me. It already has a stamp on it and everything to make it easy for them. It seems to work well!