Feedback on face-mounting to plexiglass please

corey74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I've been in the printing industry for 11 years and recently launched a website where users can upload their photos and we then print and mount them to materials such as aluminum and face-mount to plexiglass. We've had a fair amount of interest in the face-mounting process but was wondering how many fellow photographers out their like the idea of showing their work in this way or have even heard of it before. The face-mounting process is really a unique way to show off one's photography and want to continue to offer it but would like to gauge interest before I commit to offering more sizes on our site. Thanks in advance for the feedback. I would also appreciate any feedback on how we could improve the site to better fit photographers needs or better answer photographers questions--www.bumblejax.com

Face-mounting is where you adhere a print behind plexiglass / acrylic / glass using a double sided clear adhesive. The adhesive we use is called Optimount and is a SEAL product. Here's a video I found on YouTube that shows the face-mounting process.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZBxJglc5b4[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back