feedback welcome ...

apphoto08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i've attached a few pictures below that i would love some feedback on. i've never had any feedback from pros and while the praises of friends and family are great - it doesn't help me grow in my knowledge & skills ...

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0020_E.jpg

0075328-R6-010-3A.jpg

I'm not a pro, but I really like the last one. In the first one, it's a nice idea, but the pose looks a bit strained (is he lifting her?), and I didn't like the bright window too much, I think it washes out the colours of the whole picture.
The second one is cute, but the third one is excellent.

he is lifting her ... i love those shots, but would love to know how to take them with the siloutte (sp?) look w/o him looking strained from lifting her.

alright, 1 is a tiny bit dark, and 2 is perfect, and 3 is a little bright. if you darken 3 and lighten 1 all of these will be fantastic shots! good work

On the first shot, I would fake it. Have her stand on something or have him kneel on something. Also, watch the angle the bride holds her head at... she appears to have developed a bit of a double chin from the severe angle, either that or it's a strand of hair.

To be fair all of these shots need a lot of work. The grain is really bad on the first two pictures and the bride is blown out in the third picture. Taking pictures inside is difficult, even with a DSLR. You will definitely want to pick up a flash if you are going to shoot weddings on a regular basis. Also for the third shot you will want to play around with the brightness setting so that you can get more detail on the bride. If you are not shooting in RAW you will want to start as you will have more flexibility in post-production editing.

Most reactions

Back