Feeling a lack of creativity?

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Then you may want to check out this guy's stuff. It's amazing 3D renders but they're really cute and funny... and sometimes surprisingly profound.
http://www.boring3d.com/daily_archive.htm

There's a heap more stuff on his (her?) site but it's a little hard to find just go back to the main url and try it from there.

Oh and if you're still a bit bored/creativ-less then check out this amazing website.
http://www.thepolyphonicspree.com/main2.html
It's a band called The Polyphonic Spree and the site is really cool.

ok, that is all.
- Vicky

One thing I am happy about is that I rarely lack in creative juices. If I'm not doing photography, I'm drawing. When I'm not drawing, I'm playing guitar. And when I'm not playing guitar I'm writing. =D

Meysha said:
well woopee for you then. ;-)

hehe =P

I'm allowed to be at least a little bit proud of my artisticness (is that a word?), 'cause I'm a huge nerd with no social life and no girlfriend. I talk about this, you talk about your boyfriend. kk? lol :greenpbl:

wow... look we do. :mrgreen:

But just wait until the rest of the americans wake up or come home from work, or whatever it is there, and then someone will come in here and spoil all our fun.
:-(

hmmm what is your avatar from jon?

Meysha said:
wow... look we do. :mrgreen:

But just wait until the rest of the americans wake up or come home from work, or whatever it is there, and then someone will come in here and spoil all our fun.
:-(

hmmm what is your avatar from jon?

It's a picture of Fred Astaire.

Also, here it's only 9pm, so everyone is home from work, but not quite asleep yet. :p This thread will probably be ours mostly for another seven to ten hours!

Verbal said:
Also, here it's only 9pm, so everyone is home from work, but not quite asleep yet. :p This thread will probably be ours mostly for another seven to ten hours!

nope! i'm buttin in! :D

jon how do you fit a job in between all the art? :confused:

and vicky? you don't recognize fred astaire? don't they play any of the old hollywood movies down under? do you recognize the name? :D

Most reactions

Back