Feeling Slightly Ignorant

mooseluver24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone! I didn't know where to post this so I figured I would throw it in this section and hope that someone stumbled upon it. I live in the Southern, MD area (Around Fort Meade) and I am looking for a mentor/teacher. I love the art of photography and enjoy shooting more than I ever thought possible. While my photos get better and better as time goes on, there is only so much I can teach myself.
I still haven't mastered the technical aspects of things: Aperature, f/, Shutter Speeds, etc. I would love to go to school for a degree in Photography with a Minor in Graphic Design but I have a 1 year old and my husband is Army so free time is hard to come by.
This is where I hope one of you could step in. I would be willing to pay for a photography "tutor" (Lamely stated, I know). Whether you live near my area and can help me face to face or if you can just teach me via email, skype, whatever, I would REALLY be stoked. Let me know if anyone is interested and if you would like to be paid, what $ am I looking at. Thanks so much everyone!

Jordan

I'm would highly suggest looking up a few videos on youtube if you go to youtube and put in dslr photography tutorial there are a lot of how to videos all you have to do is search for them. and the best part is they are completely free to watch there are dvd's out there and stuff also

Most reactions

New Topics

Back