Feet

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Joerocket, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Joerocket

Joerocket TPF Noob!

There's always something to photograph.

[​IMG]

2. erniehatt

erniehatt TPF Noob!

Intersting, but it doesn't say anything, except that you may have pressed the button by mistake, sorry. Ernie

3. Shurikem

Shurikem TPF Noob!

I don't like the shoes except for the guy on the right... Vans???

4. aprilraven

aprilraven TPF Noob!

"it doesnt say anything??" sorry, i gotta disagree....love this cause its a perfect kick back shot....first, by the little rug, you can tell it looks like it has been raining...second, ya'll are on a front porch...ice chest is there, i would hazard a guess..and usually those two things means friends, kicked back have a bit of down time...chick with the black toe nail polish is cool, doesnt care what anyone thinks...a little wild....other chick is reserved, but cool..not always the center of attention, but others would follow her for her quietness..calmness...dude in the middle of the girls is a player, first because of the shoes,..second cause he is the one between the chicks... the other two guys are cool, down to earth.. fun types you want around when your in down time.....

ofcourse, thats just what i see........... i could be wrong....

5. Joerocket

Joerocket TPF Noob!

erniehatt : Im sorry you didn't get anything out of it, I suppose it isn't very artistic, bit I think if a photo makes you think then its worth looking at, I appreciate your input though.

Shurikem: I don't really like any of the shoes either, I always make fun of my friend corey because I think his look like bowling shoes. Yes they are vans, good eye.

aprilraven: You hit every nail on the head! We were kicking back, that is a cooler, it was raining, we were on the front porch. I didn't even notice the black nail polish until you pointed it out and yes she doesnt care what people think, infact it was probly her little sister that painted them. You summed up Shannon's personality as well, everyone likes how shes so chill. The guy in the middle is my best friend Corey (the owner of the porch, surprised you didn't guess that too.lol) He is the biggest ladies man i know and the other two reuben and i, everyone says its just not the same without us lol.I dont know where you got your gift of reading photos....or is it people? anyway, your good at it!

6. Calliope

Calliope TPF Noob!

:lmao: Yes, Aprilraven is quite intuitive!

I like the photo also - mainly because it gives me the feeling of a story behind it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

7. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cool shot. I did not see as much as Aprilraven,(I think she has a crystal ball or something :scratch: ) but it brought back some memories to me of our rained out parties.
    Nice one

8. erniehatt

erniehatt TPF Noob!

I meant no disrespect here, the picture itself is well taken, and I can imagine that if you wished you could put a story to anything if you looked long and hard, you could even imagine they are at a prayer or AA meeting. Perhaps I am getting to OLD, and my memories are fading. Ernie