Feet..?

This one really got to me cos I was laying in bed last night thinking about feet :lol: I had some other ideas but I forgot to write them down so now its going to bug me so even if your deadline is past due, im still going to post them after working my brain that hard :shock:

Kara

Looking at the title to your thread, I (strangely enough) thought you would be asking about measuring depth of field with a tape measure. After reading said thread, I figured out it was just me. Don't laugh, I think motion picture film cameras still calculate DOF with a tape measure. The idea then came to mind: have a tape measure as the focus of each shot. Get it?

craig said:
Looking at the title to your thread, I (strangely enough) thought you would be asking about measuring depth of field with a tape measure. After reading said thread, I figured out it was just me. Don't laugh, I think motion picture film cameras still calculate DOF with a tape measure. The idea then came to mind: have a tape measure as the focus of each shot. Get it?

i applaud your sincerity, heheh..! i already printed the photo and should post it up within a few days..

Adam

Yes, this thread has gotten to me much more than it should have, almost like I was the one with the assignment :oops:

Hurry up and post your pics so we see what the end product was :green to:

Karalee said:
Yes, this thread has gotten to me much more than it should have, almost like I was the one with the assignment :oops:

Hurry up and post your pics so we see what the end product was :green to:

you bet. I think i will get the assignment back on friday so we'll see what happens..

Adam

Since this got moved to the themes section...

339%3C652723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D6%3A4%3D%3A83%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B782%3C456ot1lsi

Kodak Gold 200
Pentax ZX-5 w/50mm f/1.7

339%3C652723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D6%3A4%3D%3A83%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B782%3C457ot1lsi

Tmax 400
Pentax ZX-5 w/28-200mm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back