Felicious

clax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,this is one of my recent noobie work.Quite busy with work and didnt have time for photography.
Any C&C are appreciated.

Thanks for viewing :)

I like the PP done to it, and the idea behind it.. only nit pick would be that i'd like a little more space on the left side. The blown out parts of the umbrella don't bother me, just kind of adds to the idea.

Any more from that shoot?

Heres one as you requested.I have a great time photo shoot with her,hope i could work with her again sometime.This is my version of evil princess :wink:.
[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/]
[/URL]

I like the PP done to it, and the idea behind it.. only nit pick would be that i'd like a little more space on the left side. The blown out parts of the umbrella don't bother me, just kind of adds to the idea.

Any more from that shoot?

Thanks for the comments,Uhhmm.. whats a nit pick?.:scratch:*i am a noobie.Maybe the photo would be better in horizontal?
both pics are nice. I love the concept. If I were to nitpick, I would have to say that the first one was brightened a bit too much in PP.

Thank you for the compliment,I got inspired by photoworks,so i decided to try some out to see if it works.I felt that the 1st photo is overexposed due to her white dress i guess.

Most reactions

Back