Feline Violinist +3 [Critique Please.]

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to work on the sharpness of my image. Any critique is welcome. Thank you in advance.

1.)
Aurora13framed.jpg

2.)
AuroraHalf.jpg

3.)
Mojo03iframed.jpg

4.)
Mojo03i.jpg

i like how you have the pretty kitty secluded,
number one is awesome, i love how he is stretching you arm, it draws you into the picture.

i also like the crop on number too, i think b/c the colors work so well together, but Mr. kitty is slightly blurry.

1 & 2 are definitely my favorites, but I agree with Christina... the crop on 2 catches my eye but when I look closely it seems slightly blurry. 1 is very engaging!

Oooh! #1 is amazing. Love the expression on his face and how his arm being extended makes me feel like I am looking into the photo not just at it :)

Well done, I think all these shots are a huge improvement form the last set you posted!

Thanks, everyone! #1 is by far my favorite as well. I had a few other shots of it.. truly looked like a violinist when you look over them quickly in order.

Yes, I do notice #2 was a bit blurry- Missed my focus point there. It just happened to be the closest resemblance to #3 and I was going to try to put them together to make one cat by flipping one of them.. but it didn't fit good enough ;) Hehe. Thanks for the critique.

I LOVE them. Your cats certainly are photogenic. They seem to love laying there having their pictures taken. I love the last shot too, I swear your cat is saying "Okay, seriously, I've had enough of this now, get this camera OUT OF MY FACE already"

#1 is an amazing shot. Lighting, DOF, composition and focus bang on.
Nice work.

Wanna know a secret? Lol. I am just learning the manual settings on m ycanon, and #1 is the first manual shot I think I may have posted yet. Very glad to hear that it goes over very well. I cant stand how blurry the automatic settings make a picture- Manual is a bit more difficult with an animal as they are always moving, but with some patience I think I may just have got it!

#1 was pretty hard to catch, she was actually cleaning herself and stopped to stretch for a moment, Lol.

Most reactions

Back