Female photographer, male nude art.

Cris6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi im 30, im male soon i"ll go for art nude session and there will be female photographer. I just wanna ask how its working, because it wud be my first time and i dont know how to behave.my friend told me she is very good professional photographer, and i book the session, for what exacly i should focus ?etc.

If the photographer is any good, she will tell you how she wants you to pose. Just don't think about anything else.

Think of it like this: "It's just like going to the doctor."

easy to say,doctor,but im man,i will be nudefront of female fotographer and...whats hapend when my u know will grow sudenly...sorry i ask but im just man...photographer do a small break or what ?a dont know how wud be her reaction,i dont wanna scare her,i just want to get great photos.

I understand you'll be a nude male in front of a female photographer.

But you've got three choices:
1. Ask the female photographer not be present.
2. Cancel the shoot.
3. Act professionally during the shoot.

easy to say,doctor,but im man,i will be nudefront of female fotographer and...whats hapend when my u know will grow sudenly...sorry i ask but im just man...photographer do a small break or what ?a dont know how wud be her reaction,i dont wanna scare her,i just want to get great photos.
My guess is; she will just take a photograph.

Don't worry about it. Nudes are difficult for your first one but its not that kind of atmospere.

And if you do get a hard on just give her a ;)

im not shy man,i know that i will be 1,5 h naked in front women who will be do photos...but jus want to know all detals about it...any men posed before?or maybe any females photographers had that kind of session?

Hi im 30, im male soon i"ll go for art nude session and there will be female photographer. I just wanna ask how its working, because it wud be my first time and i dont know how to behave.my friend told me she is very good professional photographer, and i book the session, for what exacly i should focus ?etc.
Has anyone else read Quentin Crisp's fabulous autobiography, "The Naked Civil Servant"? He was a gay man, and never in the closet, even when it was illegal just to be gay in England. The title of the book comes from his dream job. He was hired to be a nude model at a government art school for men only. Hence the title, "The Naked Civil Servant." BTW, the book is both serious and extremely funny, and will have you laughing and crying on alternate pages. Oh, and does anyone else think this thread is based on a teenage fantasy?

I have a ton of sexy stories from both sides of the camera, but it would not be appropriate to share them.

Don't worry, when she laughs your problem will be solved.

When I posed, she was professional and made me feel comfortable. It's was hard at first but, over time well... it was still semi hard.

Oh, Bill - that was funny. LOL was real in this case.

Most reactions

Back