Female Red-Winged Black Birds

Olcoot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographicendeavors.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It had been a while since I used one of my favorite lens the Sigma 50-500mm so I slapped it on the D200 this afternoon and went to a small lake just about a mile from my house to snap a few shots and this was the results.

p117403678-5.jpg

p395587718-5.jpg

p301200836-5.jpg

p385136921-5.jpg

All the pictures are beautiful but I like nr 1 best because I think that this background suites the bird. On picture nr 2, 3 and 4 the bird melts into the background and doesnt stand out as much as I would like.

Patricia

All the pictures are beautiful but I like nr 1 best because I think that this background suites the bird. On picture nr 2, 3 and 4 the bird melts into the background and doesnt stand out as much as I would like.

Patricia

Patricia,

Thank for your comments they are always appreciated

great stuff Tony

Thanks Jim, I appreciate your comments :mrgreen:

Lovely shots Tony, the females often take a backseat, to the colorfull males but are a very worthy subject, and you have done them justice.

Lovely shots Tony, the females often take a backseat, to the colorfull males but are a very worthy subject, and you have done them justice.

thanks for the comments, I agree the male is awesome but if you take the time to really look at the the female they are real beauties and worthy of the time spent to try and capture their beauty.

Very nice set! Your framing and composition for the shots, especially for Photo # 1, were perfect. I also loved the bokeh, especially for Photo #2 and #3.

Nice pics :) I am always interested to see photos taken with the Sigam 50-500 as I have been thinking of getting that lens myself. What focal length were these taken at and did you use a tripod?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back