No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3998678260_ceb9e4415c_b.jpg

2. Horses

4308077736_92a8193105_b.jpg

4308078424_cb4f1646d6_b.jpg

WOW! I freaking love this shot. Before anyone hollars out "Rule of Thirds", I think this is perfect centered. Here's a vignette I think works well. :thumbup: Nice job!

#3 No comment on the technical aspect of the photo but I love the pose of the horse's head. It immediately takes your mind to wondering what the horse is looking at/thinking. It really adds the dimension of mood to your photo.

looks good to me. i really enjoy the third one

Awesome! The second one it reminds me of that book "Misty of Chincoteague." It could be the book's cover, for sure. Barbed wire is always eerie to me

I like the first one a lot. The second one doesn't do much for me because I really don't know what to focus on.

I love the third one and I would kind of like to see it in color -- even though I know that wasn't your intention.

I really like #2 and #3. I think the B&W really works with the horses, they seem kind of lonely to me.

I like the first one a lot. The second one doesn't do much for me because I really don't know what to focus on.

I love the third one and I would kind of like to see it in color -- even though I know that wasn't your intention.

Thanks for the comment

colors werent that great, sky and field was really foggy, not a bright day at all, field had no colors and horses were dark brown. :lol:

When I first saw these were in B&W I though "great, another one that thinks B&W = good." These are great B&W's though. You actually have *gasp* blacks and whites in there instead of just gray. I love #1 and agree that it's fine centered. Like my writing professor used to say, you can break the rules as long as you do it lovingly and willingly.

Most reactions

Back