fence post

mistakendavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nathandspringer.com
this is my first print for my photo class, we were looking at different filters and the amount of contrast. what do you guys think?

fencepost.jpg

I like your choice of perspective here and the DOF sets it off beautifully. It's a quirky little shot. I like it! :D

nice contrast and perspective. what color of filter did you use?

i dig it mr. davis, 'tis a bit of an oddball shot, but it works for me. I particularly like the fact that its quite centered, perhaps going against the rules of photography a bit, but it certainly captures one's attention.

the lighting is cool too, the barb is lighted on one side but dark on the other. nice work matie :)

thanks for all the coments. about the framing of it, i wanted to work in thirds but at the same time make it different. that is why only thing in focus it on that top third line, plus when playing with the image it just didnt look right shifted to one side or the other. just kinda playing with the rule of thirds my own way. thanks again.

Very creative shot of a normal object. Good eye and technique.

It's alright to break "The Rule Of Thirds" but this one doesn't. To me, the point of focus (aesthetically and technically) begins at the top third.

Nice work.

Tuna

Most reactions

Back