Fencing

wow ur an a**. I just did a print and yes you can see the blocked out windows. Obviously when ur measuring your black you are not measuring from the blacked out windows (or w/e the f*** they are.) I was just pointing something out to you, that would improve your photo. But if you can't take the helpful critique, then don't post here. YOu didn't label whether or not I could edit so yes it was fine for me to do so. And I respected you and removed it since you didn't like it. An edit is just an example and no i did not "F*** up" ur hi lights

You know what your problem is? You come in here trying to call me out on a rookie mistake without even understanding what you're looking at. It's a 72dpi jpeg proof. I do a quick edit of a few photos from the shoot and post them up here. Of course they aren't going to be perfectly processed. I even said that I'd have to go through and do a proper edit and retouch of the high-res files.

Now, I'll grant you that in some of the proofs, the background is splotchy in places. As I noted above, that's a given. But not in the photo you edited, where the shadow differences are negligibly small. Now when you said the background wasn't black enough, I went and checked my final edits, where it is. I should have been checking the proofs. So I'm sorry for the confusion about that.

Now about the editing. The Ok/Not Ok to Edit system came about primarily for the OK to edit part. Because by default, you're not permitted by law to edit and repost without someone's explicit permission. Having "not ok to edit" below my name doesn't make it any more wrong for you do so.

Really, though. I have no problem with you commenting that the retouch is not pristine in a low resolution proof, however obvious that is. But you dug your own grave when you posted that edit. Posting an edit says, "this is how I think the photo should look." And if you think the photo should have ghastly blown-out highlights dead-center in frame, well then I'm afraid you were just asking for me to ignore your words of wisdom.

Im seeing too much bad language here... try and clean it up a bit guys including Alpha. To be honest yes we knew A5i had 'come 'back'.. but why on earth anyone who is banned would think they can resurface and continue in the same vien is beyond me.

As not to hijack the thread, i will add i like the images the lighting is good, sometimes the black gloves get a bit lost but the images still work all the same.

Im seeing too much bad language here... try and clean it up a bit guys including Alpha.

Noted.

As not to hijack the thread, i will add i like the images the lighting is good, sometimes the black gloves get a bit lost but the images still work all the same.

Thanks.

Im seeing too much bad language here... try and clean it up a bit guys including Alpha. To be honest yes we knew A5i had 'come 'back'.. but why on earth anyone who is banned would think they can resurface and continue in the same vien is beyond me.

again i apologize.

Great lighting and beautiful models. Outstanding work.

In fact, let me take this opportunity to explain why I don't want anyone editing my photos.
Serve and volley. Well played Alpha.

Ahhh... Durn... I was too involved in the goodness. Now I notice the gloves... hmm. Dont think its a deal killer after all. More of the "persian rug" syndrome.

Ahhh... Durn... I was too involved in the goodness. Now I notice the gloves... hmm. Dont think its a deal killer after all. More of the "persian rug" syndrome.

Well, with my brand-spankin'-new pure black backgrounds, they'll be sure to stick out like sore thumbs!

[still in disbelief that I didn't get banned for saying]

:biggrin:

[/"you ****ed up my highlights"]

Well, with my brand-spankin'-new pure black backgrounds, they'll be sure to stick out like sore thumbs!

[still in disbelief that I didn't get banned for saying]

:biggrin:

[/"you ****ed up my highlights"]

Way to fly under the radar porkchop! lol Bring it up again why doncha?

Way to fly under the radar porkchop! lol Bring it up again why doncha?

Ha. Stick around a while longer you'll see it's impossible for me to be under the radar. The mods practically bug my phone.

Ha. Stick around a while longer you'll see it's impossible for me to be under the radar. The mods practically bug my phone.
Oh, come now. We might read all your PM's, but we'd never bug your phone. That would be unjust.

So paranoid. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back